I have contributed pieces on various topics to online magazines and websites:
- My article on mental illness and the neurodiversity movement was published on the New Matilda website. Click here to read the article.
- I have written several pieces about Australian law that have been published on the Independent Australia website. Click here to view my author page.
- My article on language, shame and suicide was published on the On Line Opinion website. Click here to read the article.
- While I interned at Sticky Advertising, I published several articles about Newcastle on the Urban Insider website. Some of these articles are now quite outdated. Newcastle has changed a lot since 2011! Click here to read my article about going to the movies in Newcastle.
- In 2012, I contributed a couple of articles about desserts and a restaurant in Newcastle to the Weekendnotes website. Once again, the information is now quite outdated, but the articles remain. Click here to view my author page.
- My article about intellectual property law was published in the Hunter Business Review. Click here to read the article.
- I regularly write blogs about the law for one of my employers, Butlers Business & Law. Click here to view my author page.
- I have also worked as a print and web copywriter for a local bookkeeping firm.
I am open to writing copy and pieces that align with my interests and values. Contact me if you wish to discuss a writing opportunity.